Welcome to our The Largest Islamic Dream Interpretation Website in World
Islamic Dream Interpretation
In which country do you want to search for the meaning of your Islamic dream?
İslamic Dream Interpretation, Dream Meaning and Dream Dictionary
IBN SEERIN’S and IMAM JAFAR AL-SADIQ
In analyzing the science of dreams, we fund out three important aspects, which are the main sources of our knowledge regarding the understanding of dreams:
- The world of power which is concerned with pure ideas
- The physical worid or the sensory worid
- The subtle worid or the intermediate worid. It is a bridge between two stated worids that provides corporeal form to reality.
In this connection, it is very important to discuss some of the interpretations of dreams for readers.
Specific dream interpretation however, must be done through a qualified dream interpreter.
In this modern age where the Unseen has unfortunately become de-emphasized and even ignored, it is essential to realize the significance of dreams which are signs from the Unseen to help us in this life.
As the Hadeeth Shareef says:
"The pious dream is the forty-sixth part of Prophecy." (Sahih Muslim)
At the same time, one must also be aware of dreams that are the result of physiological conditions in the body and are not reflective of messages from the unseen. This distinction can only be made by a qualified dream interpreter. Sometimes tying on the same side, indigestion, inadequate urination, or abnormal psychological conditions may trigger images in the mind. It is also very important to not state dreams falsely or to exaggerate them, as this is a sin. The dements of the dream must be conveyed truthfully for proper interpretation.
An individual who dreams should observe the following principles of dreams:
- Any dream at the time of reporting must beggn with Bismillaah Hir Rahmaanir Raheem.
- The dreamer should not mention the dream to a person who does not know about alpha and omega of dreams.
- Dream should not be reported after sunset.
- One should recite this prayer after seeing any dream: Bismillaahi Allahu Akbar Hamdan Katheeran
In his book about dream interpretation Ibn Qutaybah says, "There is nothing in which people deal with from the different sciences that is more obscure, delicate, exalted, noble, difficult and problematic than dreams because they are a type of revelation and a type of Prophethood."